SportDyno V3.1 (OCT-21-2004), Bugs fixed
- AUG/8/2005, release 013: 4th column on printing didn't show the right values, now it is fixed.
- AUG/8/2005, release 013: When using imperial units (mph) the ratio calculation was wrong and RPM scale didn't matched
with RPM channel. Now it is fixed. Please note that ratio=engine rpm/kmh always, even when speed unit is mph.
- MAY/9/2005, release 012: When changing "eq. inertia" or "engine displacement", the program didn't recalculate HP and TQ. Now it is fixed
- MAY/9/2005, release 012: Some tests changed after they was done. When doing the dyno run the test was ok, but after doing it a little change
in the TQ and HP curves appeared, its shape was like a little "mountain" over the curve. Now it is fixed.
- MAR/29/2005, release 009: When some tests were hidden, and the user clicked with the mouse, sometimes the program selected a hidden curve.
Now it is fixed.
- MAR/29/2005, release 009: When a channel is hidden by the user, now the program finds another channel to prevent to be selected.
- MAR/29/2005, release 009: Now the colours of the scales (at the left side) take the colours from the selected test, not from first test.
Now, when selecting another test, all scale's colors changes to the selected test.
- MAR/29/2005, release 009: Initial value of "cursor" button (yellow label) didn't control the cursor itself. But when clicking over it, it
started to control the cursor (white vertical line) over the curves. Now it is fixed.
- MAR/29/2005, release 009: When the selected test is hidden, the program selects another test.
- MAR/29/2005, release 009: Some colors changed from the color choosen at the options. For example at 3rd test, torque's color is brown, but the
color applied at the scale was changed to green. This was due to certain calculations done to light the darker colours
(for example brown) when drawing the scale (not the curve). Now it is fixed.
- MAR/16/2005, release 008: When you turned off a channel on the graphs screen, it's scale on the x axis wasn't turned off too,
now it is fixed.
- MAR/16/2005, release 008: Colors of the runs didn't match the color choices in the Options/Configuration/Colours menu, now it
- MAR/16/2005, release 008: Sometimes when restarted the program, the SP1 still in "RUN" mode and the first time you press
the button the program shows "DEVICE NOT CONNECTED. DO YOU WANT TO CONTINUE?", now the first thing
that the program does at startup is to put the SP1 in "STOP" mode, to prevent this message.
- MAR/16/2005, release 008: All the channel checkboxes on the main page, changed their names the first time you clicked on any
of them, now it is fixed.
- MAR/16/2005, release 008: The lambda curve on the screen was always blue regardless its settings, now it is fixed.
- MAR/16/2005, release 008: The program didn't remember when you changed the name of a channel in the Channel Settings window,
this was because there are two files for the name of the channel: channels.ini and english.lan (or other)
and the program only write the channels.ini when channel's name is changed (language files should not be
changed). Now the program stores the name of the channels that has been changed into the windows registry to
avoid the name was overwriten.
- MAR/16/2005, release 008: One of the previous releases of the program didn't record lambda input and other channels, now it is fixed.